- ABC News “Australian Broadcasting Corporation”: http://www.abc.net.au/
- AJE- Al Jazeera English “Qatar Media Corporation” : http://www.aljazeera.com/
- BBC News – “British Broadcasting Corporation”: http://www.bbc.co.uk/
- CBC News Network “Canadian Broadcasting Corporation”: http://www.cbc.ca/
- CCTV News “China Central Television” : http://cctv.cntv.cn/englishnews/
- Press TV “Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting”: http://www.presstv.ir/
- RT - Russia Today, “Russian-based television network”: http://rt.com/
- SABC News “South African Broadcasting Corporation”: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
- CNBC “United States NBC Universal”: http://www.cnbc.com/
- Nile TV “Egyptian television channel”: http://www.nileinternational.net/
- NHK World “Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai - Japan Broadcasting Corporation”: http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/
- PTV News “Government of Pakistan”: http://www.ptvworldnews.com.pk/
Dec 9, 2012
Jul 30, 2012
Image sensor is nothing but a electronic chip in a camera. (CCD -Charged Couple Device and CMOS- Complementary Metal–Oxide Semiconductor).
Pixels are just refers the size of the images. But when it comes to quality and professional standards you need to concern about the sensors size, sharpness and image details. Mobile phone cameras are producing larger size images but the quality of the images are considerably very low which cannot reproduce or editable.
CCD: Charged Couple Device has 4 layers in its own.
- Hot Mirror (to filter infra-red rays)
- Color Filter
Basically CCD chip needs more power to produce an image but the quality is much better with fine details.
CMOS (Complimentary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor): Basically semiconductor won't take much power but the quality of the image bit lower than a CCD. But today's advance cameras are rectify those issue and produce the better image quality.
Jul 16, 2012
In 1920's the group of French film makers joined together and formed cinema movement called French Impressionist Cinema. And also called First Avant-Grade or Narrative Cinema. The origin this cinema movement is comes from the "Impressionism" was came from the great painting called "Soleil Levant, 1872" which was painted by Claude Monet.
At first film scholars were found some obstacles to call French Impressionist cinema as a movement and which was not defined fully. Later the David Bordwell was attempted to define the stylistic paradigms in the French impressionistic cinema. Those stylistic paradigms are
- Camera work
- Optical device
- Characteristics editing patterns
Jul 8, 2012
Photography the word comes from the Greek words Photos means Light and Graphos meaning to write. The word photography was first coined the scientist called "Sir John Hercules Florence".
Types of Light Sources: (Natural and Artificial lights)
- · Day Light - Direct Sun light and sky light. Direct sun light produces warm and harsh shadows. Sky light produces cool light and shadows are diffused.
- · Tungsten: It heats up and emits light and produces warm tone (Lack of Blue).
- · Fluorescent - Phosphors inside fluorescent tube radiates light after absorbing ultraviolet light from mercury vapour emission.
Intensity of different light:
- · Candle Light – 1800K
- · 60W Household bulb – 2700K
- · 100W Household Bulb – 2900K
- · Fluorescent – 3000K
- · Incandescent (photo flood) – 3200K
- · Tungsten – 3200K
- · Quartz Halogen – 3200K
- · Strobe Light – 5500K
- · Camera Flash – 6500K
Feb 20, 2012
Color balance is also known as "white balance". In still and video color balance is very important for getting original color of the image. Color balance is based on the color temperature, if the intensity of light changes will directly affect the image color (output).
"Auto Color balance" which is usual in all consumer camera and we can't define the color balance.
"Manual Color Balance" Professional cameras have manual color balance with few presets.